website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

kind of really promising FIFA data with many matches to watch abroad especially cuz it's the last week in Europe and the 1st round in Africa 

Africa 

• :ALG vs :BUR
  • :CIV vs :CMR

Asia 

• :KSA vs :AUS

Europe 

• :ESP vs :SWE - the most match i'm looking for actually 
  • :SRB vs :POR
  • :ITA vs :SUI

South America 

• :ARG vs :BRA

North America 

• :USA vs :MEX

12 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

What a heartbreak loss for Lebanon, that's really cruel leading Iran until 92nd minute and then losing :facepalm:

but it's very sweet to win a match like that :d I was completely hopeless, Iran wasn't doing good after 70th minute and Sardar scored out of nowhere.

and Lebanon deserved it for wasting time like that.

our Croat coach took a huge risk by not inviting Taremi before this match, losing to Lebanon would be catastrophic. but I think we are almost safe now. 1 or 2 more wins will be enough.

7 minutes ago, MHSN said:

but it's very sweet to win a match like that :d I was completely hopeless, Iran wasn't doing good after 70th minute and Sardar scored out of nowhere.

and Lebanon deserved it for wasting time like that.

our Croat coach took a huge risk by not inviting Taremi before this match, losing to Lebanon would be catastrophic. but I think we are almost safe now. 1 or 2 more wins will be enough.

Why didnt he call Taremi?

5 minutes ago, LuizGuilherme said:

Why didnt he call Taremi?

for some nonsense reasons, our coach Skocic had an interview with one of Croatian newspapers saying something about Iranian football in general. he apparently said something like "Iranian players are not that good in tactical matters" (which is probably true)

Taremi didn't like this and wrote something not-so-good in his twitter. still no big deal but when Skocic tried to call him to talk about this. he didn't answer his phone, it happened so many times apparently and our coach probably thought he has to show he is the boss.

yeah I know this is stupid :d but Taremi is famous for being stupid and saying stupid things. I mean he is a smart player but also stupid in his life at the same time. kind of weird to be both stupid and smart at the same time :d