website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

On 10/8/2021 at 10:13 AM, thepharoah said:

I saw the 2nd half, Mexico was clueless , except for Lozano and Jimenez the team was lost, Alphonso Davis could have produced at least 2 goals with a little luck, about the gap between Europe and SA nations just look at the last euro and the last Copa America,  at European nations league or WC qualifiers and a very boring one in SA, I can't remember the last time I saw a very good quality of match in SA, most of matches even if all are boring, maybe Copa America final and Peru's games are only exception 😂

I strongly suggest you watch COL-BRA and ARG-URU games, both had AMAZING fast pace and box to box action. The former one even though it was a 0-0.  

Copa America and most qualifiers so far were bad because majority of the pitches are awful and unplayable. These two games had good pitches and it becomes another sport entirely.

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

I strongly suggest you watch COL-BRA and ARG-URU games, both had AMAZING fast pace and box to box action. The former one even though it was a 0-0.  

Copa America and most qualifiers so far were bad because majority of the pitches are awful and unplayable. These two games had good pitches and it becomes another sport entirely.

I watched Argentina vs Uruguay and I can say that it's the best game Argentina played since years , it was a very good game Congrats 

lol

As always when we play for nothing. we simply for some reason ruin the evening for the opponent :lol:

Fun fact: Except Russia, we drew with all teams of our group, :CYP:MLT:SLO and :CRO

but in other hand good training and preparation for the EURO 2024 qualifiers