website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

It was always going to be tough for Canada if they didn't get Qatar. Since we couldn't get Mexico or the United States our best options were Croatia, Switzerland or Uruguay and to be honest none of them are easy matches.

I think Group F was our best group outside of A, maybe Group H could be easier...

:hyper::rofl::yikes::roflmao:

that wasn't my prediction actually, I was expecting something like Brazil, Germany and Canada :d

that was my wish group and I still can't believe we got exactly the same group. what were the odds ? :d

people here are already counting on Maguire to give us at least one penalty.

6 minutes ago, MHSN said:

:hyper::rofl::yikes::roflmao:

that wasn't my prediction actually, I was expecting something like Brazil, Germany and Canada :d

that was my wish group and I still can't believe we got exactly the same group. what were the odds ? :d

people here are already counting on Maguire to give us at least one penalty.

Unless I have a mistake somewhere, the odds of that particular group getting drawn should have been 1 in 1792. :p

#banbestmen

27 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

It was always going to be tough for Canada if they didn't get Qatar. Since we couldn't get Mexico or the United States our best options were Croatia, Switzerland or Uruguay and to be honest none of them are easy matches.

I think Group F was our best group outside of A, maybe Group H could be easier...

I can perfectly see Canada upsetting Morocco and Croatia.