early predictions :- 

Group A : Netherlands and Senegal 

Group B : England and USA 

Group C : Argentina and Poland 

Group D : France and Denmark 

Group E : Germany and Spain 

Group F : Belgium and Croatia 

Group G : Brazil and Serbia 

Group H : Portugal and .... if Ghana succeeded to grab hudson Odoi , Inaki Wiliams and his brother , Nketiah i guess they should have a very good shot at qualifying from this group , but based on current situation i guess Korea can qualify 

31 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

early predictions :- 

Group A : Netherlands and Senegal 

Group B : England and USA 

Group C : Argentina and Poland 

Group D : France and Denmark 

Group E : Germany and Spain 

Group F : Belgium and Croatia 

Group G : Brazil and Serbia 

Group H : Portugal and .... if Ghana succeeded to grab hudson Odoi , Inaki Wiliams and his brother , Nketiah i guess they should have a very good shot at qualifying from this group , but based on current situation i guess Korea can qualify 

Uruguay is so clear in that group, they are playing great. Currently on a 6W, 1D, 0L streak under their new coach. And they played the reserves in their only draw.

this is how are things in this wc , except that Qatar has built the best stadiums in the world ...sadly they got the host with money , Platini made a complaint against Infantino while he is the source of corruption , America is 2 continents , UK is 5 teams , Belgium is 1st in ranking for centuries while they didn't win any trophy ,cheating/doping in Africa , some referees are the credit cards of CAF/ FIFA , tests of doping are useless just like the VAR, low level referees are seen as masters cause of publicities/sponsoring/banks ....this is just 1% of the visible truth for spectators , the inside is literally infected 

welcome to the first world shity cup 

• 3 weeks later...

Our NT is in big trouble once again, (the situation was already bad) the team is officially divided now. there were strong rumors that the current Croat coach will be fired and someone else (most probably Carlos Queiroz) will coach the team in Qatar. half of NT players posted a statement on their IG against this claiming NT players don't want any change at the moment and few hours later the other half posted another statement saying this

Today's statement under the name of national team players was published without our consent nor our knowledge and It is disrespectful.

Issuing false statements in the name of the national team based on personal interest of some players causes the team to be divided into two groups. We are all soldiers of the Iranian people and represent our flag. Denying the current abysmal situation only amplifies problems.

now everybody is counting, who is in Group 1 and who is in Group 2. interestingly some players (at least 2) posted both statements on their instagrams :lol: we already knew some of these guys are dumb, they just confirmed it.

it's hard to see Dragan Skocic coaching this team in Qatar after this. half of the team clearly don't even respect him, but if they change the coach what they are going to do with the other half ? this is just disastrous :facepalm:

when Skocic took over Iran was in deep shit after losing to Iraq and Bahrain in the first round. but he won back to back matches and qualified for the WC, still nobody gave him credit. I feel sorry for him, personally I think it's dumb to change the coach right now. but I guess that's inevitable now.