website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

7 minutes ago, MHSN said:

In a fair world Senegal should be banned from the WC for doing this. that was unbelievable , it was like 1000 persons using laser lights during the entire 120 minutes and it clearly affected Egyptian players during the penalties.

My 3 cents:

1. Egyptian fans also used lasers all game during the first leg.  

2. But not THIS many lasers.  

3. No idea how the stupid ref allowed the PSO to be held just like that. Should have stopped it.  

5 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Dude, even all the disco party together in Slovakia from the 90s had not so many lasers than tonight in Dakar. Completely shameful and unfair, the referee had to stop it for sure, but hey, which ref of this world would have the balls to stop the match tonight, that crowd would probably ...laser him to death :lol:

4 minutes ago, LDOG said:

My 3 cents:

1. Egyptian fans also used lasers all game during the first leg.  

3. No idea how the stupid ref allowed the PSO to be held just like that. Should have stopped it.  

I watched both matches , the entire 210 minutes, can't remember the lasers in the 1st leg which probably means it wasn't significant. still it's bad but I never saw something like this. it was like an army well trained for this.

yeah the ref should stop the penalties but we know African refs are not good in general.