website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

50 minutes ago, Laraja said:

It's funny see you and @intoronto worried about Canada chances, I am quite confident that Canada will end the competition on first place :lol:

I'm still scarred by the 8 1 loss to Honduras in Honduras... and Canada still had 4 road matches (keeping in mind the travel as well) at El Salvador Honduras, Panama and Costa Rica. It will be tough.

3 hours ago, Laraja said:

It's funny see you and @intoronto worried about Canada chances, I am quite confident that Canada will end the competition on first place :lol:

Until Canada actually qualifies we’re all going to be incredibly paranoid. Canada has a long history of underperforming the low expectations they had put on them in big moments. This is very much a new team, but I think we’ve seen teams wearing the Maple Leaf give themselves away cheaply too often to not be worried.

On 11/15/2021 at 12:05 PM, Dunadan said:

Hmmm, both Fonseca at Roma and Van Bommel at Wolfsburg committed mistakes in doing subs recently and they were sanctioned with a loss, so unless there are specific rules for international matches Benin will be awarded the win.

Fifa finally dismissed the protest yesterday, DR Congo is through. 4th official incompetence blamed instead.

• 1 month later...