website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

2 hours ago, LuizGuilherme said:

Raphinha changed the game yesterday, nice surpresie. By the way, Tite is a very limited coach, Brazil wont pass quarterfinals again next year

I'm a big fan of him actually he's doing his best season with Leeds and almost carrying the team alone this year, I think he won't stay much there hopefully I see him in a bigger team 

8 hours ago, LDOG said:

I think Mexico has the same level as usual, just Canada is better. 

I also think you're making strong conclusions, we haven't seen any competitive matches between national teams of different continents in a while. And cross-confederation friendlies are almost non existent these days. 

I saw the 2nd half, Mexico was clueless , except for Lozano and Jimenez the team was lost, Alphonso Davis could have produced at least 2 goals with a little luck, about the gap between Europe and SA nations just look at the last euro and the last Copa America,  at European nations league or WC qualifiers and a very boring one in SA, I can't remember the last time I saw a very good quality of match in SA, most of matches even if all are boring, maybe Copa America final and Peru's games are only exception 😂

16 hours ago, George_D said:

CONMEBOL qualification. Matchday 11

:URU - :COL 0-0

:PAR - :ARG 0-0

:VEN - :BRA 1-3

:ECU - :BOL 3-0

:PER - :CHI 2-0

:BRA and :ARG look very safe for their spots. Brazil basically won all of its matches, and it has 13 points of difference for 5th place.

:ECU and :URU are going to take these two last spots.

:COL:PER and :PAR will battle for repechage spot.

As usual :BOL and :VEN not in contender for WC. The biggest disappointment was :CHI.

So we scored the only goal of the match in the by god forgotten Kazan but lost to a very below average Russian team not having a single offensive action the whole match. So why not help them, right ? Let score their goal then. Škriniar with another epic own goal, his second this year. Oh god ! We are desperately awful :lol:

but yeah "inserthckošicemotto2021/22", we did qualify in hockey for Beijing, so who care ? :p