website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

1 minute ago, River Knight said:

The match between Australia and Jordan is over. Australia won (1-0).

We are losing 0-3 to UAE but at least we made it to the final qualifying round for the first time  :d

Thanks to Australia, we also qualify before the match starts.:clap:

oofff finally Iran survived this group with 4 wins, :clap:it was an ugly match as expected. lots of fights, the ref almost booked our entire squad ! (I believe Azmoun will miss the first match in 2nd round)

Iran missed something like 4 or 5 one on one chances in 2nd half but still beating Iraq is something special. I really hope we don't get them in the 2nd round. that's the only team I want to avoid.

and seriously how the hell Wilmots managed to lose to both of these teams. I really hope no other team ever hires this charlatan.

Second Round seeding:

Pot 1: :JPN:IRI

Pot 2: :AUS:KOR

Pot 3: :KSA:IRQ

Pot 4: :CHN:UAE

Pot 5: :OMA:SYR

Pot 6: :VIE:LBN

I think teams are more or less in the same level in all 6 pots. the draw won't really matter.

what I like to get for our NT :AUS:KSA:CHN:OMA:VIE

not because I think these teams are weaker. simply because I feel it's just better to play them. you won't enjoy playing against teams like Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. and also I'm tired of playing certain teams over and over, South Korea and Iraq for example. Iran never faced Australia since that historical 1997 WCQ match.

11 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

Thanks to Australia, we also qualify before the match starts.:clap:

Very nice of Australia to help out China considering that the Chi Coms hate Australia with a vengeance 

12 hours ago, MHSN said:

Second Round seeding:

Pot 3: :KSA:IRQ

Pot 4: :CHN:UAE

wrong information!

we will have "special ranking" for Asian teams soon. while FIFA won't publish a new ranking soon but they will count these recent results for this "special ranking"

some people made the calculation and the new seeding will be something like this.

Pot 3: :KSA:UAE

Pot 4: :CHN:IRQ

the only change is UAE replacing Iraq in pot 3. now I will surely want :UAE and :CHN in our group. it will be a nightmare having both Iraq and KSA.