website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

Preliminary Draw for Concacaf Qatar 2022 qualifiers:

Group A: El Salvador, Antigua and Barbuda, Grenada, Montserrat and US Virgin Islands

Group B: Canada, Suriname, Bermuda, Cayman Islands and Aruba

Group C: Curacao, Guatemala, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Cuba and British Virgin Islands

Group D: Panama, Dominican Republic, Barbados, Dominica and Anguilla

Group E: Haiti, Nicaragua, Belize, St. Lucia and Turks and Caicos Islands

Group F: Trinidad and Tobago, St. Kitts and Nevis, Guyana, Puerto Rico and Bahamas

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Laraja said:

Slovakia qualified to Euro, Ecuador win in qualifiers at the sams day.

There will be a party in @hckosice house, for sure!.... everybody is invited!:lol:

haha yes and also my 3rd fav football team :ALG beat :ZIM 3-1 so a quite happy evening :d

Especially with our qualification obviously, now we can again blown out the world minds at the euro with our lovely trade mark bus parking special antifootball :p

11 hours ago, hckosice said:

haha yes and also my 3rd fav football team :ALG beat :ZIM 3-1 so a quite happy evening :d

Especially with our qualification obviously, now we can again blown out the world minds at the euro with our lovely trade mark bus parking special antifootball :p

Congrats!!! I told you before the match against Ireland that you can qualify for this EURO:p

Good luck!!!

European Zone pots.

10 Groups (5x5 teams and 5x6 teams) The top of each group qualify for Qatar, the 2nd ranked teams + 2 best ranked teams from Nations League not qualified for the world cup will advance to the Play-Offs. (2 rounds home-away matches, Semifinals & Finals) the 3 winners will qualify for the world cup 2022

UW5iOBiTQlqc1bCelbOv9Q.png?t=L2ZpdC1pbi8

Teams in white can still move up or down