website statistics

[FANTASY CONTESTS] Biathlon Manager Game Discussion Thread

Wumo

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Can someone explain how the points for the transfers are being calculated? If i take out a biathlete, does it deduct point from the ones i already have?

An example to clarify. (The points used in the example are so low because it makes it much easier for me to add them up :p:

Let's say you have J.T. Boe on your team. He has scored 150 points overall. You would like to earn some points via the transfer system, so you choose to sell J. T. Boe. You then choose to buy L. Hofer for your team to replace J. T. Boe. Hofer has scored 80 points overall. The difference is +70 points (150-80), so 70 points are added to your total score. Let's say the 10 biathletes on your team have scored a total of 670 points overall. You decide to make the aforementioned transfer. Your total score will then be 740 (670+70) when the next WC round starts. I hope this has clarified how the transfer system works.

39 minutes ago, Wumo said:

An example to clarify. (The points used in the example are so low because it makes it much easier for me to add them up :p:

Let's say you have J.T. Boe on your team. He has scored 150 points overall. You would like to earn some points via the transfer system, so you choose to sell J. T. Boe. You then choose to buy L. Hofer for your team to replace J. T. Boe. Hofer has scored 80 points overall. The difference is +70 points (150-80), so 70 points are added to your total score. Let's say the 10 biathletes on your team have scored a total of 670 points overall. You decide to make the aforementioned transfer. Your total score will then be 740 (670+70) when the next WC round starts. I hope this has clarified how the transfer system works.

Thanks, now i get it :d