website statistics

[FANTASY CONTESTS] Biathlon Manager Game Discussion Thread

Wumo

Does this mean everyone you tagged has a point total over 160, surely not (since I'm fairly sure mine ended up with either 159 or 160)? If it's indeed not the case, wouldn't it be wise to specifically mention those who actually need to change their teams? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Wumo said:

Hello managers

I have noticed that some teams have a grade point total over 160. I would like to inform those managers who have a team that exceeds 160 grade points in total to make changes to their team so their total grade points will be 160 or lower before the start of the first race today. 

In case a team has a total over 160 grade points, this will be applied:

- If a manager have a team with a total over 160 grade points, one of his/her biathelete's points will be deducted/not counted in each race until the total grade points on his/her team are 160 or lower. 

@Vojthas, @Monzanator, @hckosice, @IoNuTzZ, @Federer91, @Werloc, @EupenM, @SalamAkhi, @heywoodu, @brunamoura, @RobtheAggie, @Henry_Leon

I don't know why I'm tagged in this, I counted up to 154, unless we need to count the captains twice??

I saved up some leeway for transfers.

2 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

What is this rule of 160 I sent my 10 to wumo in pm

It's in the rules in this thread and the thread where you should post your team :p 

There's a list of biathletes who all have X points. The best biathletes are more 'expensive' than the rest. You've got a total of 160 points you can spend on a total of ten biathletes, five men and five women, with only one man and one woman per country allowed.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Werloc said:

Question to @Wumo

Will there be updates regarding how many points did a single athlete collect during a stage so that we have some stats we can work with if we're planning a transfer?

It's not in my plan to make an extensive list over each biathlete's points during the season. I did it last year, but it took a lot of my time. With exams coming up at my university and me trying to focus on some things in my personal life, I wouldn't be able to have the proper time do a complete list.

I hope that is understandable. 

The transfer window is now open.

These are the rules for transfers:

b) Every user/manager are allowed to switch out 2 biathletes on their team in one transfer window.

c) Every user/manager are given 8 transfers in total during the whole season and 3 each trimester.

d) Managers are not allowed to have a team where the total point grade is over 160 points after completing transfers.

e) The rules in 1) must not be violated.

https://totallympics.com/topic/1571-fantasy-contests-biathlon-manager-game-discussion-thread/?do=findComment&comment=252111

Managers can post their new team and make as many changes as they would like (of course not violating any of the rules listed above) until the deadline. After the deadline has been reached, no further changes are allowed before the opening of the next transfer window.

The transfer window will close on December 3, 13:30 (GMT +1).

@hckosice, @brunamoura, @Vojthas, @heywoodu, @Henry_Leon, @Werloc, @Fly_like_a_don, @EupenM, @Federer91, @IoNuTzZ, @toulousain, @Monzanator, @SalamAkhi, @RobtheAggie