website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2019

hckošice

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Like i said, fair Point But to anyone who watched the Race it should be obvious that i was Talking about Eckhoff and Not Olsbu.

How should I know? I'm not living inside your brain. I'm only reading your posts. Herrmann dominating Olsbu was a flat out LIE and I exposed it as such.

And  you sure meant Olsbu alright since you mentioned her as one of the two best athletes this season. Eckhoff's not even in Top 10 of the standings so I have no idea how could you say she's top 2 of the season.

Edited by Monzanator

Luckily at the Open Europeans in Minsk local TV production didn't show us half the shootings of every Belarussian rando fighting for 83rd spot :) 

Spoiler

Oh wait.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Right, time to get my studying for the week done, get my run in and be ready and cheering for bibs 60 and 71 tomorrow, let the individual champs begin :woohoo:

https://ibu.blob.core.windows.net/docs/1819/BT/SWRL/CH__/SWSP/BT_C51A_1.0.pdf

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

53 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

How should I know? I'm not living inside your brain. I'm only reading your posts. Herrmann dominating Olsbu was a flat out LIE and I exposed it as such.

And  you sure meant Olsbu alright since you mentioned her as one of the two best athletes this season. Eckhoff's not even in Top 10 of the standings so I have no idea how could you say she's top 2 of the season.

1) Like i said, fair point, its not your fault.

2) I wouldnt call it a lie, but stating that Herrmann dominated Olsbu was certainly wrong. For it to be a lie, i would have had to know that what i said wasnt true and that wasnt the case since i meant Eckhoff and not Olsbu. I never meant Herrmann dominated Olsbu.

3) I for sure didnt mean Olsbu, since it wouldnt even make any sense to compare two athletes who ran different legs (different conditions, different tactics and so on).

4) I never said Eckhoff is top 2 this season, i think i just said that she is one of the best athletes this season and i still think thats true.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Anyone had a perfect prediction? I got Norway and Italy right, but sadly France completely messed up instead of winning silver ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

US did about what I thought the would do.  

Dunklee went ok, but used 5 spares, but her skiing was fast.  Egan only used 3 spares, not as fast as Dunklee, but good.  Doherty went 0 + 0, skied fast and had the team in 8th at the last handover.  Nordgren went 3+5 :cry:.  They ended had a 2 min penalty as well for IBU DR 5.5 b - 5.5 deals with Ski Testing on the Competition Course.  

Found it - "Every round not fired if athletes recommence skiing before they have fired all ... eight shots in a relay competition, having not hit all targets"  I wonder if this was the thing that happened to Dunklee or was Nordgren the one guilty?

Edited by RobtheAggie

Just now, ahjfcshfghb said:

Also @dcro no Croatia on single mix start list :( 

It's a provisional start list though, changes are possible...(Brazil was on the provisional list for the SMR in Lenzerheide even though they had already left Lenzerheide for example)