website statistics

Ski Jumping at the Nordic Skiing FIS World Championships 2019

Totallympics

1 godzinę temu, Skijumpingmaster napisał:

Finally a medal for the norwegian boys . That felt good after a terrible championship for the guys. 

Are you not greedy a little bit? Medals in cross country of men and women, medals in nordic combined, medals in women's ski jumping, leave one discipline for others, just one :p 

32 minutes ago, Col_Frost said:

Are you not greedy a little bit? Medals in cross country of men and women, medals in nordic combined, medals in women's ski jumping, leave one discipline for others, just one :p 

As ski jumping is my favorite sport I'm a little bit disappointed . But given Norway's domination this WC I guess I have no reason to complain :d

1 hour ago, Skijumpingmaster said:

As ski jumping is my favorite sport I'm a little bit disappointed . But given Norway's domination this WC I guess I have no reason to complain :d

No surprise that the only sport Norway isn't doing great in is the one where endurance doesn't matter. Interestingly enough Norway is also suddenly doing great in distance running.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

22 minuty temu, OlympicsFan napisał:

No surprise that the only sport Norway isn't doing great in is the one where endurance doesn't matter. Interestingly enough Norway is also suddenly doing great in distance running.

Tell that to Lundby or to Norway jumpers in Pyeongchang :p 

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

Yeah , the Ingebrigtsen brothers are amazing! 

Edited by Skijumpingmaster

16 hours ago, Skijumpingmaster said:

Yeah , the Ingebrigtsen brothers are amazing! 

Not only them, also Moen and Grovdal, quite a project you having going on over there.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.