website statistics

Canada National Thread

juddy96

12 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Told ya. It turns out I know what happens to Sinclair even better than the Canadians do :p

7 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Overall, how is the Games for Canada? Did you complain much about Week 1? Since Italy and Poland have had a tremendous run of form in Week 2 (by our own standards) I wonder if Canada had a better first or second week? You didn't win any golds in swimming?

I think Canada has done tremendous at these games , the most devastating outcome in my opinion was the double quarterfinal beach volleyball loss. Other than that extremely happy. Rooting for at least one more medal , hopefully gold to top our record in a non-boycotted games. And to think if the multiple torn ligament ankle injuries never happened Canada would probably have another four medals   (caeli McKay: women’s 10m synchro, Rosie: trampoline and ellie black: women’s individual all around and beam finals). So weird and unfortunate that the exact same injury happened to all of them.

3 minutes ago, orangeman said:

In bad news, Z-M bombed his 2nd and 3rd dives and will finish 13th in the semis, will not move on to the final.  That's two in this event finishing just outside the cutoff.  It's the new "4th".  

There is real talent coming up. But we need to work on consistency.