website statistics

Canada National Thread

juddy96

I hadn't seen this news in June, Alpine Canada has a plan to rebuild their HPP in Ski Cross, Alpine and Para Alpine, since Sochi is very bad shape  

Alpine Canada | News | “Made For Canada” strategic plan launched to make Canada a world-leading ski racing nation

1 hour ago, seb851 said:

I hadn't seen this news in June, Alpine Canada has a plan to rebuild their HPP in Ski Cross, Alpine and Para Alpine, since Sochi is very bad shape  

Alpine Canada | News | “Made For Canada” strategic plan launched to make Canada a world-leading ski racing nation

Well they have already accomplished one goal in 2018 :P

Some news from Judo Canada 

Daniella Krukower from Argentina, 2003 World Champion; -63 kg was hired as an assistant national coach. Currently is Januz Pawlowski have this position. IHMO, Pawlowski will be Head Coach for women's team and Sasha Mehmedovic will Head Coach for men's team.

Currently, Sasha was the coach of all the Canadian team except Jessica Klimkait (Pawlowshi) and Antoine Valois Fortier (Nicolas Gill)

On 9/5/2021 at 5:51 PM, canadamion said:

Isabelle Harris in the 63kg will be one to watch in the coming years, she has a lot potential. 

Christa Deguchi gives me the impression that she is stopping competing for Canada. She is the only grade A of Judo Canada Team will not compete at the GrandSlam in Paris, otherwise Canadian Olympic team for Tokyo 2020 

You forget Kyle Reyes, he also in Canada Team A, he not participate Paris GS or Open Melega 

I have news about the Commonwealth Games,

Judo Canada is 100% confirmed, it will be a team formed by Judoka who will not be selected for the World Championships, the World Championships are held at the same time as the CG (Great ...)

Athletics Canada, it's the same story, the world championships and the CG are too close.

Swimming Canada, will probably send an mix of A and B team.

Gymnastics Canada, as usual the B team at CG, and the A team at the World Championships 

23 minutes ago, seb851 said:

I have news about the Commonwealth Games,

Judo Canada is 100% confirmed, it will be a team formed by Judoka who will not be selected for the World Championships, the World Championships are held at the same time as the CG (Great ...)

Athletics Canada, it's the same story, the world championships and the CG are too close.

Swimming Canada, will probably send an mix of A and B team.

Gymnastics Canada, as usual the B team at CG, and the A team at the World Championships 

As usual for gymnastics? The A team was sent in 2014 and 2018