website statistics

Canada National Thread

juddy96

5 minutes ago, orangeman said:

C2 easily win their QF, but should be noted they were slightly slower that race than the heats.  They didn't need to go faster, so it's still unsure how they'll stack up in the semis.  

They seemed to pick it up near the end. But who knows really. 

9 minutes ago, ofan said:

Decent chance Steen ends up un the repechage given he lost to the defending champion. Probably no medal though

He will be destroyed by the Cuban (Italian) in the first round. Getting two points (and the first two) on the USA was already a win lol

I fear for the future of wrestling in the country. Hoping the program can rebound in 2024 but I don't have high hopes of that happening.

55 minutes ago, intoronto said:

He will be destroyed by the Cuban (Italian) in the first round. Getting two points (and the first two) on the USA was already a win lol

I fear for the future of wrestling in the country. Hoping the program can rebound in 2024 but I don't have high hopes of that happening.

Do we even have any real prospects coming through the pipeline?

Just looking, Z-M doing great in diving, likely in 5th after the first round.  Looks like a disappointing 5th dive, but was killing it in the first 4.  Wow, hope he can clean up the 5th one moving forward.

He had the 2nd highest dive of the qualification, just barely behind the top Chinese diver!  I have to go rewatch this, been doing errands all day.