website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

Also, I’ve already narrowed it down to my top 14 songs, and I’ve already assigned my 4 highest scoring songs.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I have no access to “Into Your Arms” and can not find it online @mrv86

Well you could always use an extension to your browser to allow you to see that video.

But if the above doesn't work either, seems like it's a case for ,@Agger & @wumo26

Host Jury verdict is in. The ball passes to the World.

March 13, 2019.- Another milestone in 2019 TAISC road has been reached, as the host jury confirmed their votes have been cast tonight and sent to neutral Totallympics members intoronto, LDOG and Sindo, for them to validate the results, if necessary.

“This year’s vote was quite hard. Not only there were more than 38 entries that we could have all given points to, as each entry had its own identity and strengths”. jury member mrv86 told the press “In the end we could only pick 12 among them, which was no easy task, not counting that timeframe put us against the clock.”

He then added: “I can assure that our final decision was a conscious one and was done in all fairness. Now all that rest for us is to invite the other members of the national juries to do the same in the next three weeks. All that rest for me to say is good luck to every single participant.”

Here’s the format provided for juries to submit their votes via PM to Host Committee CEO mrv86:

VOTES
12 points  
11 points  
10 points  
9 points  
8 points  
7 points  
6 points  
5 points  
4 points  
3 points  
2 points  
1 point  
RESERVES
1st Reserve  
2nd Reserve  
3rd Reserve  
4th Reserve  

As stated above, tomorrow marks the date in which national juries must vote during the next three weeks in order to confirm the participation of their respective entries at this year’s Grand Final. Those nations failing to submit their votes on Thursday April 4th will forfeit their participation and could not make the trip to Guadalajara, Mexico.

4 hours ago, wumo26 said:

Can you access this one, @Olympian1010?

Uploaded has not made video available in your country

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Well, there were two songs that didn't play for me either, but I looked them up on Youtube and found alternatives.

Same