website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

Just now, heywoodu said:

I came here to ask who was gonna make the playlist, cool to see it's already done :cheer: 

Little question: is it possible to add the names of the countries in the playlist? I believe that has once been done, but personally I have no clue about this stuff or the options :p 

You can add notes to your playlists, but you can only see the notes yourself. 

Example with my own playlist: (Tilføj = add, Mere = More)

image.png

You have to create your own playlist with the songs and add the countries as notes yourself. 

Just now, wumo26 said:

You can add notes to your playlists, but you can only see the notes yourself. 

Example with my own playlist: (Tilføj = add, Mere = More)

image.png

You have to create your own playlist with the songs and add the countries as notes yourself. 

Interesting, because they way it looks on this screenshot is exactly how a playlist a few years ago looked (and that was definitely not made by me)...you know, with the country names there as what apparently are notes.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Interesting, because they way it looks on this screenshot is exactly how a playlist a few years ago looked (and that was definitely not made by me)...you know, with the country names there as what apparently are notes.

Youtube has changed many features for playlists and I think they have deleted many of the former features for some reason. (Or that is what I have read)

Just now, wumo26 said:

Youtube has changed many features for playlists and I think they have deleted many of the former features for some reason. (Or that is what I have read)

33293035.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@heywoodu

Of course you could send a message to all the channels who added them to YT and ask them to change the titles of their songs to for example "dip band - Iba raz (Lyrics Video) - Slovakia"? :p

(I don't know if you that powerful...)

TC862453240-12-330-400-2-1-ChildTemplate

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

A vote for axel is a for Dutch colonization 

Yay! :evil: