website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

2 hours ago, konig said:

Wonderful TISC, i imagine Ireland with a new title again :lol:, is the first time i dont remember a TISC without any vote of Ireland :p.

Congrats Dan!!, you were born in a country that dont need to repeat a singer/group in a TISC because your country produce A LOT of good ones.

LOL , all the songs he picks are singers without real voices except ' the corrs' as i said ;they use the robotic arrangement into the studio ,when you listen them in live you'll not stop laughting 

the right version is : the level of the contest is low :d

8 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I've been having a song in my mind for the TOISC already since the last edition, I think it will play very well to @hckosice's situation once he wakes up after this tequila-filled day. Much better when I don't have to hunt last-minute for a song :d  

f5e92f73e2b3881ddc1926fc299abc59.gif

You ok buddy? Here, I've got a nice pink bottle for this occassion.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I had given 12 points to Poland but they were not enough to be in the top 12 of the whole jury.:( The vote of an Italian user is not worth much now, but at least I'm glad I managed to help New Zealand, Brazil and Netherlands to gain one or more positions.

Edited by Dunadan

My votes for TAISC 2019: 

12 point  :NED 

11 point  :INA 

10 point  :ITA 

9 points  :CRO 

8 points  :CHN 

7 points  :NZL 

6 points  :COL 

5 points  :IRL  

4 points  :POL 

3 points  :BRA 

2 points  :RUS 

1 points  :SVK 

RESERVES

1st Reserve  :ALG 

2nd Reserve :FIN 

3rd Reserve  :MEX 

4th Reserve  :AUS 

After the first listening, there was no doubt that :NED was going to receive my 12 points. I love Within Temptation and enjoy many of their songs, mostly those who came out many years ago. Sharon den Adel, what a voice! :wub:

The places from 2-4 were also pretty much set after the first listening. :INA and :CRO are two very beautiful songs. Zsa Zsa is just so amazing. :wub: :ITA great lyrics and a really catchy melody, especially the chorus. It has been stuck in my head for months now. :d

:CHN and :NZL have really grown on me. They started out in the bottom of my top 12, but they have since rised up to 5th and 6th place on my top 12. The atmosphere of :CHN song is something I really like. :NZL brings back nostalgia. It reminds me of my late teens when I used to listen to a lot of indie-inspired songs like this one. 

:COL :IRL :POL :BRA are songs who have something where I can't stop humming those parts. They were also never out of my top 12 at any point. All great songs. 

The rest, 11-12, reserves, and many more, were all good songs, in my opinion, and it was very difficult to only select two of them for my top 12. It ended up being :RUS and :SVK. :RUS started as a reserve, but grew on me and became my favourite of the "rest". :SVK was the first song that was revealed for this contest and I think that has played a big role why it ended up being in my top 12. "Iba raz", those two words are constantly in my head with the very catchy chorus this song has. 

A big thanks goes to the fantastic @mrv86 for hosting a great contest, even though there was some technical issues during the process. The Danish Jury has really enjoyed their stay in beautiful Dolores Hidalgo, a city that is truly Pueblo Mágico. :wub: Guadalajara was likewise a great experience. Though, one juror of the Danish Jury got a bit sunburned, but nothing to worry about. :d

Edited by wumo26

14 hours ago, mrv86 said:
scoreboardtop.png

GRAND FINAL SCOREBOARD

FINAL STANDINGS

1  :IRL IRELAND 229 20  :GRE GREECE 73
2  :NED NETHERLANDS 171 21  :POR PORTUGAL 69
3  :AUS AUSTRALIA 145 22  :ROU ROMANIA 68
4  :DEN DENMARK 134 23  :MEX MEXICO 67
5  :FRA FRANCE 131 24  :USA UNITED STATES 65
6  :GER GERMANY 116 25  :SVK SLOVAKIA 64
7  :ITA ITALY 111 26  :ESP SPAIN 58
8  :TUN TUNISIA 106 27  :FIN FINLAND 57
9  :NZL NEW ZEALAND 97 28  :INA INDONESIA 57
10  :COL COLOMBIA 96 29  :VEN VENEZUELA 50
11  :CHN P.R. OF CHINA 91 30  :SLO SLOVENIA 48
12  :POL POLAND 86 31  :TUR TURKEY 43
13  :ALG ALGERIA 84 32  :SRB SERBIA 41
14  :LTU LITHUANIA 84 33  :RUS RUSSIA 32
15  :BRA BRAZIL 84 34  :IND INDIA 28
16  :GBR GREAT BRITAIN 80 35  :NOR NORWAY 27
17  :CRO CROATIA 77 36  :EGY EGYPT 24
18  :ARG ARGENTINA 75 37  :BUL BULGARIA 12
19  :MLT MALTA 74 38  :CHI CHILE 10

Dearest friends and spectators it has been a pleasure to share these hours in your great company; please join us tomorrow for the Closing Ceremony and the award presentation for the winners of the team competition.

Have a good night!

Amazing show and a great victory for Ireland!

Thanks @mrv86 for the contest and thanks again to everyone who joined the competion!