website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

ok still I don´t care anymore, sorry for asking

Justin “DUI” Bieber 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

18 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I was trying to phrase this how I wanted it to sound, but I couldn’t figure out a good way to ask it, so I’m just gonna throw it out there:

Would I technically be allowed to represent an “American” NOC (I.e Guam, USVI, Marshall Islands) since I technically have citizenship to them? 

I was wondering because I found a song I like from one of them, but I wasn’t sure how to go about the nomination process. I know we have a storage of entries this year, so I felt inclined to inquire about this. I would like to know what the TISC organizers and officials think. If I were allowed to switch, I would do so permanently if needed.

I like though that we use the Festival of Music as a way of getting to represent other nations around the world and I think it's better to have users representing their own nations and national juries in the contest. Why don't we just have a poll like we did last year asking users to vote for their favourite songs from the Festival of Music?

53 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I like though that we use the Festival of Music as a way of getting to represent other nations around the world and I think it's better to have users representing their own nations and national juries in the contest. Why don't we just have a poll like we did last year asking users to vote for their favourite songs from the Festival of Music?

That’s fine by me. I was just attempting to increase participation 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

ok still I don´t care anymore, sorry for asking

I wanted to save you from knowing that this is in fact Justin Bieber. This knowledge corrupts the mind, which I thought wouldn't be fair to do to you. It was done out of kindness.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

Well, if an American citizen can indeed represent for example the US Virgin Islands at the Olympics, that should count, right? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

46 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I hope that Estonia, Poland, Austria, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Colombia, Chile, Czech Republic, Finland, Great Britain and all of the other countries attempt to increase participation :p

Wait, we're missing all these countries?? :yikes: What's happening :(