website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2019

but i didn't say I am in

i never liked your banal editions only copy/past google

look at this mascot-frog , why didn't you draw something by yourself ; you haven't one pen ? too busy ? i don't care of quality as they will applause me because they have no choice ?..... you called that surprise!!!!  when you insisted for taking the host i thought will be something new/innovative

the host is always :IRL / :BRA   the shadow-host will just copy/past the gifts received in PV  , you never understood the reason of this game it's not attractive for the new comers at all ,seing things like that again & again & again i just want to leave :bye:

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

remove me from the 1rst page i'm not in

No, your in and you’ll like it. TISC is like a cult, you can’t leave once your in :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:ITALO STATO SOCIALE - UNA VITA IN VACANZA :ITA

They arrived second at the 68th edition of the Sanremo Music Festival in 2018, at the end of the video there is the dancer Paddy Jones because the song says an old lady dances and she performed also on the stage of Sanremo the whole week of the competition. The title means A life on holiday

Enjoy!

Edited by Pablita