website statistics

Equestrian FEI Eventing Event Rider Masters 2019

Totallympics

• 3 months later...

4th season of Event Rider Masters starts today ('Event' in this context means 'Eventing', so putting it twice in the title is absolutely unnecessary...)

It's the series of short format eventing, where cross-country phase is only 6-7 minutes long, and it is held after show jumping as the final phase... Chatsworth opening stage starts today with dressage, and continues tomorrow with morning jumping and afternoon cross-country.

As ever, everything will be broadcasted on their super utban/youthful platform - eventridermasters.tv

#banbestmen

Ok... When will I be getting my backpack and baseball cap then? Oh, and where is the Platinum Club membership? :mad:

Some backstory. As you may (or probably not) know, the new season of Event Rider Masters started last weekend. This season however brings something new - ERM fan league, which I immediately joined, because why not? I was scoring dressage tests, building some stacks... And eventually ended up on top of the league leaderboard with 4334 points. Once again Croatia was not available in the nations list, so I just picked the closest nation alphabetically (Costa Rica). :lol:

image.png

Only after the competition started I actually found out that some prizes are being handed to top players. As the winner of the Chatsworth stage, I should be getting a backpack and a signed baseball cap. However, I have not heard anything from them just yet... :rofl: Hope it's not all some practical joke. After all, ERM commentators regularly mentioned this fan league, and the prizes. Moreover, they even put my name on screen during the second competition day... Even so, I'm becoming slightly sceptical about all this. :p

In any case, ERM league promises a bit more than this. Apparently, the season winner of the fan league will be getting an all-expanses paid trip to Stuttgart German Masters in November...

Who knew.... Maybe it DOES pay off to be so into a sport that nobody cares about. :yikes: :roflmao:

#banbestmen

57 minutes ago, dcro said:

Ok... When will I be getting my backpack and baseball cap then? Oh, and where is the Platinum Club membership? :mad:

Some backstory. As you may (or probably not) know, the new season of Event Rider Masters started last weekend. This season however brings something new - ERM fan league, which I immediately joined, because why not? I was scoring dressage tests, building some stacks... And eventually ended up on top of the league leaderboard with 4334 points. Once again Croatia was not available in the nations list, so I just picked the closest nation alphabetically (Costa Rica). :lol:

image.png

Only after the competition started I actually found out that some prizes are being handed to top players. As the winner of the Chatsworth stage, I should be getting a backpack and a signed baseball cap. However, I have not heard anything from them just yet... :rofl: Hope it's not all some practical joke. After all, ERM commentators regularly mentioned this fan league, and the prizes. Moreover, they even put my name on screen during the second competition day... Even so, I'm becoming slightly sceptical about all this. :p

In any case, ERM league promises a bit more than this. Apparently, the season winner of the fan league will be getting an all-expanses paid trip to Stuttgart German Masters in November...

Who knew.... Maybe it DOES pay off to be so into a sport that nobody cares about. :yikes: :roflmao:

FIL sent me the prizes after months... probabily you need just to wait :p 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/05/2019 at 17:05, dcro said:

So finally I got the mail, from Paul Tapner himself. :d Once he was in my favorite athletes section, today he is the director of Event Rider Masters. :p

121389_319218437.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Fine.

Hide contents

Not sure how I feel about getting featured on their social media channela, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. :p

Time to F5 the crap out of their social media channels :banana: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 4 weeks later...

We have reached the half-way point of the season...

Stage 1 (Chatsworth, Great Britain, May 11-12)

:GBR Laura Collett (London 52) - 34.50 (26.90+0.00+7.60)

:GBR Tom McEwen (Figaro van het Broexhof) - 38.50 (30.10+4.00+4.40)

:NZL Lucy Jackson (Superstition) - 40.2 (31.80+0.00+8.40)

Stage 2 (Wiesbaden, Germany, June 7-8)

:GER Michael Jung (Star Connection) - 23.40 (22.20+0.00+1.20)

:AUS Christopher Burton (Lawtown Chloe) - 28.30 (28.30+0.00+0.00)

:GER Ingrid Klimke (SAP Hale Bob OLD) - 28.40 (16.40+12.00+0.00)

Stage 3 (Arville, Belgium, June 22-23)

:NZL Tim Price (Wesko) - 30.50 (30.50+0.00+0.00)

:NZL Jonelle Price (Faerie Dianimo) - 39.10 (31.90+0.40+6.80)

:AUS Christopher Burton (Quality Purdey) - 40.70 (29.70+0.00+11.00)

Seasonal standings...

image.png

#banbestmen

• 3 weeks later...

My package has arrived. :d It's Wilberry Wonder Pony (charity mascot) signed by Laura Collett (winner of the Chatsworth stage), and another horse figure signed by all podium finishers from Chatsworth. It's not exactly what they advertised, but alright. :p

Realistically, at least one of the podium finishers should be in Tokyo next year, so I guess I'll have an Olympian's autograph sooner or later. :d

20190711_104511.jpg

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen