website statistics

Southeast Asian Games 2019

Totallympics

15 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

For I'm not complaining today, awesome  livestream ,just the thing  I love in multi sport events. 

Where? I know of few, but I wouldn’t compliment any of them. RCTI seems to be providing the best coverage (a real shock), but even their coverage isn’t great. I do love multi-sport events, that’s why I get frustrated when they’re run poorly like this one. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Where? I know of few, but I wouldn’t compliment any of them. RCTI seems to be providing the best coverage (a real shock), but even their coverage isn’t great. I do love multi-sport events, that’s why I get frustrated when they’re run poorly like this one. 

It was DVB sports Vietnam. They had shown almost all sports live since morning ,loved the mountain biking . I took an hour off and now the video has been removed from YouTube. 

2 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Also the so-called obstacle racing is not that impressive :d

https://twitter.com/The2019SEAGames/status/1201381967054290945

But it is mixed, so it’ll be Olympic by 2028 :p. It’s also clearly urban and appealing to the youth. You got yourself an IOC Triple Crown there.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

46 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

The greatest of all treasures (still missing some streams though). I’m slowly putting together 4/5 channels to get complete coverage :p. I can’t watch shit this week though, because I have multiple semester finals that I am woefully prepared for and may fail.