website statistics

Southeast Asian Games 2019

Totallympics

@Griff88 @Fly_like_a_don Care for some Hockey? Underwater Hockey that is :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

19 minutes ago, PHI2019 said:

The swimming competition has finally begun.

Yep. Not really a super high quality sport compared to quite a few others on the program, but still enjoyable.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Pami is quickly becoming one of my all time favorite mascots. :wub: I love those little animations they play after the broadcast intro. 

40 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

Any footage from artistic gymnastics?

Besides the links @Griff88 shared, they livestreamed some on their Facebook page, and you can search on YouTube, and find anything you’re looking for.

9 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I watched some couple of weeks ago just to know the rules ,it was nice I'd love to watch it live. 

They’re showing the matches live by the way. That’s a playlist.