website statistics

Southeast Asian Games 2019

Totallympics

I seriously can’t believe how terrible the organization for these games is. The sports and ceremonies have somehow been good, but everything else has been quite shit. I’m ready to give up on the games on day 1 :(. The South Asian Games won’t have much streaming either. Might have to wait to fill my multi-sports games need until the 2019 Winter Deaflympics (assuming there’s even any live-streams for those)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I do follow a lot of Sepaktakraw 

@Griff88  @Olympian1010

That is not Chinlone. Its the hoop event. Chinlone is just acrobatics where you keep on passing the ball to other players and keep it in play. 

Oops yeah..

I just saw the circle and thought it is chinlone. I've never seen hoop event before :p

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I really don’t understand how people can still defend the organization of these games. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

:PHI Will top the medal table easily. 

So many martial events. Take Arnis for example just fighting like children. So many body weight categories upon that light stroke, heavy stroke, double stroke bull shit  . No one will doubt the judgement. Phillipines will win almost all golds in such events. 

24 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

:PHI Will top the medal table easily. 

So many martial events. Take Arnis for example just fighting like children. So many body weight categories upon that light stroke, heavy stroke, double stroke bull shit  . No one will doubt the judgement. Phillipines will win almost all golds in such events. 

They included Arnis with 20 events and Dance Sport with 13 events so that the host country can jack up their medal haul. It’s the usual trick the host country pulls at the Southeast Asian Games.

The walk in the park for Thailand Ice Hockey team at these games started with 14-0 triumph over Indonesia.

priodes: 5-0, 5-0, 4-0, shots on goal was already 52-4 after 2 periodes !

280 peoples attended the match.

Livestream on the Philippines Hockey facebook