website statistics

Southeast Asian Games 2019

Totallympics

Zojuist, Olympian1010 zei:

Honestly how the Olympics should be...Get rid of the crazy IOC demands and give us Underwater Hockey :p

Vovinam.....?

Arnis....?

kurash....?

Obstacle racing....?

So many martial arts sports will be contested: I think they will run out of white uniforms....

2 minutes ago, wamel042 said:

Vovinam.....?

Arnis....?

kurash....?

Obstacle racing....?

So many martial arts sports will be contested: I think they will run out of white uniforms....

Well Kurash uses Green and Blue, and Pencak Silat uses Balck so problem solved :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...

So only 11 out of 56 sports will be broadcast live :facepalm:. I mean I didn’t expect all 56, but I definitely expected more than 11. Plus, the 11 include sports like Football, Volleyball, etc. which are sports that may be popular, but level will be extremely low. This is the Philippines broadcast plan, so hopeful us international fans get a few more sports.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

So only 11 out of 56 sports will be broadcast live :facepalm:. I mean I didn’t expect all 56, but I definitely expected more than 11. Plus, the 11 include sports like Football, Volleyball, etc. which are sports that may be popular, but level will be extremely low. This is the Philippines broadcast plan, so hopeful us international fans get a few more sports.

This is why I wish I had the ability to fly around the world when I want to. I have the ability to broadcast (with full production quality, in 1080p HD, and with graphics) from my phone. I could spend a few days broadcasting some of the odder sports people would like to see. I’d even do it for free, just because I enjoy creating content. I’m am but a lowly middle class student though, so that’s a pipe dream.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ice Hockey had been confirmed as a medal event :clap:. 5 teams. Ready for some high quality ice hockey @hckosice :p?

More info: https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1085773/southeast-asian-games-ice-hockey-event

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Ice Hockey had been confirmed as a medal event :clap:. 5 teams. Ready for some high quality ice hockey @hckosice :p?

More info: https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1085773/southeast-asian-games-ice-hockey-event

Yep, they already said it last week https://www.iihf.com/en/news/15340/ice-hockey-returns-to-sea-games

Just now, hckosice said:

Yeah but I didn’t say it last week :evil: