website statistics

African Games 2019

Totallympics

:ALG  255 athletes in 23 sports

Spoiler

Athlétisme (8 Garçons/3 Filles), Aviron (3G/3F), Badminton (5G/4F), Boxe (8G/3F), Cyclisme (8G/5F), Echecs (2G/2F), Football (18 Filles), Gymnastique (5G/5F), Haltérophilie (5G/5F), Handball (16G/16F), Judo (7G/7F), Karaté-do (10G/9F), Kayak (7G/4F), Lutte (11G/4F), Natation (9G/5F), Sport équestre (5G), Taekwondo (5G/6F), Tennis de table (4G/4F), Tir à l'arc (3G/3F), Tir sportif (6G/2F), Triathlon (2G/2F), Beach-volley (2G/2F) et volley-ball (12G).

2 hours ago, sportlover1993 said:

Judo events will be held on 17 & 18 because of the world championships

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I was a little confused when looking at the schedule as to why Judo finished before the opening ceremonies began. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 02/08/2019 at 12:59, JoshMartini007 said:

Archery, canoeing, table tennis and tennis will be direct qualifiers. Athletics and swimming are eligible events to achieve the qualification time. Everything else I think offers world ranking points (not 100% sure on beach volleyball). Except handball, which either directly qualifies teams to the men's qualifier or offers ranking points which are then used to determine which teams will participate.

@dcro And Josh, This will serve as the Group F Jumping qualification from what I’ve seen. Group F was supposed to be held in Rabat, so it makes sense.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

@dcro And Josh, This will serve as the Group F Jumping qualification from what I’ve seen. Group F was supposed to be held in Rabat, so it makes sense.

It's listed for October and besides Group F includes non-African nations.

Just now, JoshMartini007 said:

It's listed for October and besides Group F includes non-African nations.

Well the technical guide, website, and Wikipedia disagree with that.

8 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well the technical guide, website, and Wikipedia disagree with that.

Wikipedia still lists the October event as the qualification event and it hasn't changed on FEI, which are pretty good at keeping things updated. Are you sure it just doesn't offer world ranking points?

Edited by JoshMartini007