website statistics

African Games 2019

Totallympics

Damn, 20 second ippon in a gold medal match. That’s definitely not something that’s seen often.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

23 minutes ago, wamel042 said:

Several football matches were delayed. Anyone knows the reasons? 

They posted 1 reason about the match :MAR vs :RSA

this team has arrived late to the stadium , so they decided to blaming them by 2000$ 

the source

https://www.jar2019.ma/لجنة-تنسيق-الألعاب-الإفريقية-الرباط-2019/?lang=ar

Just now, thepharoah said:

http://snrtlive.ma/arryadia-live-البث-المباشر-قناة-الرياضية

here's a live streaming link for Moroccan channels broadcasting the games 

You and @bestmen have shared this with me, but I’ve yet to see a single live event from them. Am I not checking the right spot or what? Have they not started streaming yet? I’m so confused.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@thepharoah and @bestmen. Where are you guys watching the games, what channel? I’ve found it impossible to find any information about Broadcasting. Yes, I known you’ve shared that link to the moroccan channel, but I’ve been checking whenever stuff should be on and they aren’t broadcasting the African Games. It’s also hard for me because I don’t speak Arabic, and google translate isn’t the greatest at Arabic. I’d really like to watch, but I just can’t find anything yet (besides the crappy stream I shared earlier)

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

Second medal ever for :DJI :clap:

What event? I didn’t see them win a judo medal, and I checked every catagory.