website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

2 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

How about daily schedule on the right side of upcoming events? This one is just too big and when you scroll down you get big white space

This normally happens only during the weekends when the events are a lot. During the week it normally does not happen. Another solution might be to have more threads in the latest replies box during the weekends (20?)

Just now, Sindo said:

This normally happens only during the weekends when the events are a lot. During the week it normally does not happen. Another solution might be to have more threads in the latest replies box during the weekends (20?)

no :D

@Sindo my account has one of those dumb viruses that force you to go to their website (an obvious scam). Is there anything you can do to fix it? I can barely login and look at one sub-forum before it happens

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

49 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

@Sindo my account has one of those dumb viruses that force you to go to their website (an obvious scam). Is there anything you can do to fix it? I can barely login and look at one sub-forum before it happens

This is surely not linked with your account. Does it happen only when you are on Totallympics ?

27 minutes ago, Sindo said:

This is surely not linked with your account. Does it happen only when you are on Totallympics ?

Yes, but Adblock seemed to fix it for now

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela