website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

40 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Running to the Bahamas without notifying anyone here would be a major dick move :d 

Personally I'd try and make sure there is at least one person besides yourself (preferably someone who already has an admin/moderator role here or something) who can for example access things needed to make sure the hosting is taken care of. I've seen it before on another forum: the guy in charge suddenly disappeared, nobody had a clue how to access the necessary things to keep the forum running and so quickly, the forum was dead and buried and nobody could even try to stop it. That would just be a huge shame..

Ok, I sent the instructions to @hckosice, @OlympicIRL and @phelps with instructions of what to do in case "some idiot steps into his car after drinking alcohol and hits you on the street" :pope:

3 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Ok, I sent the instructions to @hckosice, @OlympicIRL and @phelps with instructions of what to do in case "some idiot steps into his car after drinking alcohol and hits you on the street" :pope:

Excellent! And hopefully of course not needed :d 

To @Sindo, long may he reign! :toast:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I have a suggestion. Is it possible to have, when you click on a page (thread) to direct you to the last unread post? 

I am getting slightly annoyed having to scroll down every time to the newest comment. :d 

I'm sure this link will help :evil:

https://totallympics.com/settings/links/

3 hours ago, dcro said:

Can we get a 'care' reaction? :p

I'd react, but /care

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a setting somewhere to avoid this bar from being 'stuck' on the top of the screen when scrolling down? I'm convinced that never was the case until a while ago and it takes an annoying amount of space when scrolling down.

3BMWUQj.png

42 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Is there a setting somewhere to avoid this bar from being 'stuck' on the top of the screen when scrolling down? I'm convinced that never was the case until a while ago and it takes an annoying amount of space when scrolling down.

3BMWUQj.png

No, unfortunately this is not a setting which users can customise