website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

55 minutes ago, dcro said:

Archery forum is missing from the featured section. ;)

We have a featured section?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Featured section, latest replies, same thing. :p

Right, for a moment I thought there was something I didn't know :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, dcro said:

Ugh, another reason why I despise this new theme. Random white space appearing everywhere. :wacko:

image.png

Major @bestmen flashbacks

• 1 month later...

Not to be nitpicking, but F2 is not a world championship. There are only four FIA world championships (F1, rally, rallycross and endurance, with Formula E joining it as the 5th one next season). Also, does this mean there'll be a thread for every single F2 and F3 weekend (which is during F1 weekends)? :p 

https://totallympics.com/topic/3812-formula-2-fia-world-championship-2020-red-bull-ring/

Is there any way to differentiate between discussion and results threads? This is incredibly confusing:

prbppNx.png

"....topic in Non-Olympic Sports", but both Non-Olympic Sports are two different things. I'm simply trying to look for the F1 discussion thread but it's buried..

Another possibility is extending this 'mark forum read' option:

HYpqeSb.png

To one or even two levels higher, so you can just click "Mark forum read" for example here (or in the summer or winter sports section as a whole):

https://totallympics.com/forum/161-results-database/

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Is there any way to differentiate between discussion and results threads? This is incredibly confusing:

prbppNx.png

"....topic in Non-Olympic Sports", but both Non-Olympic Sports are two different things. I'm simply trying to look for the F1 discussion thread but it's buried..

I have created two new streams, one for discussion and one for results:

March1.png