website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

7 hours ago, Sindo said:

Online users now have a green circle before their username:

March1.png

Not sure if I like. I’ll get used to it over time of course, but it ruins the visual look a little in my opinion. Maybe it would look better in a lighter shade of green, and if it were smaller?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

41 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Not sure if I like. I’ll get used to it over time of course, but it ruins the visual look a little in my opinion. Maybe it would look better in a lighter shade of green, and if it were smaller?

What about now ? There is an edge around the avatar which shows the online/offline status.

13 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I made it a bit smaller, and added the offline grey symbol.

This is what it looks like for me now, and I really like. The green outline is subtle enough to not be completely noticeable, but also really helpful in identifying who’s online right now.

9760A4E6-4399-4983-B74C-F100A2006C0F.jpeg

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

This is what it looks like for me now, and I really like. The green outline is subtle enough to not be completely noticeable, but also really helpful in identifying who’s online right now.

9760A4E6-4399-4983-B74C-F100A2006C0F.jpeg

Yeah, I have edited it just before you replied :p

@Sindo No complaint about something new this time, I like seeing these stats (although the 'most online' is a bit useless this way :p ), but is it possible to move it down on the page instead of having it here? Now it just takes away the space of a couple of topics that could otherwise be there, it doesn't really make sense to make more scrolling necessary for the actual content, while some fun bonus like these stats could be perfectly available on the bottom.

DTqQWtc.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Profiles had a cover photo?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

Not sure what it was called but a background photo at top of the profile page.

Huh, I had no idea :lol: