website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

Just now, Shravan Kumar said:

I am encountering a problem when trying to open the my profile. When I click account option it is opening the ad. I am using Android.

And it only happens when clicking on account option. When I click calendar it acts normally.

Just now, Vojthas said:

@Sindo Do you have a stats about which thread/topic is the most followed? I wonder, how many users use that function, which is very helpful for me.

Every once in a few weeks I realize that function even exists :d 

I don't think I've ever used it :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@Sindo Pay the server subscription please :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Is Totallympics getting attacked or something?

hacking kung fury GIF by Ari Spool, Community Curator

Fancy Bears :hairpull:

Yeah....no :p

0gJ6rcx.png

Just now, Sindo said:

Favourite sports: "Chicken Pakora", "Curries" and so on. They are gentlemen though, they make it so easy to recognize them as spammers :d

If we really do have a Congolese woman who has the Winter Olympics as favourite with 'Curries' being her favourite sport, I apologize.