website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

9 minutes ago, Dolby said:

I am still facing issues with notifications. They are getting updated only when I log in. Later the notification icon keeps on showing the same notifications even if I have read those and there are new notifications. 

@hckošiceHad the same problem until yesterday. Have you tried to remove the cache/cookies from your browser? Anyway, it should be something related to your browers which still connect on the old server in same pages. Can you try with another browser to see if you still face the same problem?

3 minutes ago, Sindo said:

@hckošiceHad the same problem until yesterday. Have you tried to remove the cache/cookies from your browser? Anyway, it should be something related to your browers which still connect on the old server in same pages. Can you try with another browser to see if you still face the same problem?

Thanks. Yes, I face the problem only when I am using desktop version. On mobile, I am not facing any such problems. Lets hope that clearing cache solves the problem. 

21 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Thanks. Yes, I face the problem only when I am using desktop version. On mobile, I am not facing any such problems. Lets hope that clearing cache solves the problem. 

It's surely a browser related problem. It should be fixed automatically if you don't anything, but by clearning cache/cookies you might fix that immediately.

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Unread content is no longer showing in bold for me. Do I need to edit my settings or is this as a result of the update?

I can't do anything with that, as I wrote here they decided to remove bold from the topic feed because it was kind of bugged. Some people complained here so maybe they will put it back one day :d

1 minute ago, Sindo said:

I can't do anything with that, as I wrote here they decided to remove bold from the topic feed because it was kind of bugged. Some people complained here so maybe they will put it back one day :d

That’s fine, I can live without it. It was useful for sure but I will adjust :d 

1 hour ago, Sindo said:

It sort of makes it feel like "Oh, nothing new" and so closing the tab when opening the main page :p 

But if it's something from the builders of the forum software, there's not much we/you can do about it, and we'll get used to it :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It sort of makes it feel like "Oh, nothing new" and so closing the tab when opening the main page :p 

But if it's something from the builders of the forum software, there's not much we/you can do about it, and we'll get used to it :d 

Yeah, I have the same feeling :d But I guess it's a matter of getting used to it. As written in that forum, the block was bugged for all this time, because if you opened a thread and then get back to the home page, the thread was bold until the cache was updated (1 minute).