website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

35 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I lost count how many years I'm here :d (that was before 2012 Olympics for sure when the forum went down during the Games :lol:) and I know we had our disagreements sometimes but I really really appreciate your time and effort. :bowdown::bowdown:

It went down during the Games? :yikes: 

Oh boy, going down during the 2012 Games, going down (and being entirely, 100% lost) shortly before the 2016 Games....are Olympic years cursed and also does 2021 or 2020 count as the Olympic year? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Sindo said:

I have asked the host to increase our traffic limit because the traffic is going to increase in the next weeks towards the Olympics. Also, no more advertisiting on the website until the end of the Olympics.

Fantastic news, really appreciate that :hatoff:

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Sindo said:

here will be a scheduled down for the forum tomorrow morning european time.

Upgrade or other kind of maintenance? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, dcro said:

How can we embed an Instagram post to a post?

Probably that is possible, but will need some time to find out how and I currently do not have time to make tests, probably after the Olympics. Did they work before? And do Facebook posts get embed?

7 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Probably that is possible, but will need some time to find out how and I currently do not have time to make tests, probably after the Olympics. Did they work before? And do Facebook posts get embed?

I thought Instagram embeds were no longer working... But then I saw what @Griff88 did! :p

#banbestmen