website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

3 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

Something that just popped into my head: What about an historic section.featuring a thread for each past olympic game ? Hopefully, people could talk about past results, controversies, post video footages, etc.

Good idea. If you think about a format for the first post of each thread, we can open the section.

1 hour ago, Sindo said:

Sorry I see this only now. I have added some buttons from smart phone toolbar, including the buttons for tables. Of course working on tables from the smart phone will not be so easy, but now you can do it.

Thanks a lot, i love the new iconbar :wub: 

• 3 weeks later...

Every single thread about "Sport XXX at the Summer Olympics Games 2016" has a spelling mistake in it :d

Could someone change the "Olympics" to "Olympic" please? I know it's small, but knowing that Sindo usually wants everything according to exactly planned criteria, I think a huge spelling mistake like that can be changed right? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 16/6/2016 at 17:02, heywoodu said:

Every single thread about "Sport XXX at the Summer Olympics Games 2016" has a spelling mistake in it :d

Could someone change the "Olympics" to "Olympic" please? I know it's small, but knowing that Sindo usually wants everything according to exactly planned criteria, I think a huge spelling mistake like that can be changed right? :p 

Sorry, I read it just now. I have found only 3 threads with that mistake and I have fixed them, if there are some more please let me know.

2 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Sorry, I read it just now. I have found only 3 threads with that mistake and I have fixed them, if there are some more please let me know.

Those for archery, athletics, badminton, beach volleyball, boxing as well :p

That's as far as I went, because I'm guessing most others still have this mistake as well. It's not only in 3 threads :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Those for archery, athletics, badminton, beach volleyball, boxing as well :p

That's as far as I went, because I'm guessing most others still have this mistake as well. It's not only in 3 threads :p 

Oh yes, I just checked Rio 2016 section and even there I found 3 threads with this mistake, but I can't believe I did the same mistake also in all Olympic threads. Anyway, I will start to fix them soon, thanks for reporting :yes

Just now, Sindo said:

Oh yes, I just checked Rio 2016 section and even there I found 3 threads with this mistake, but I can't believe I did the same mistake also in all Olympic threads. Anyway, I will start to fix them soon, thanks for reporting :yes

No problem and there's no hurry, of course it's not something that means the end of Totallympics, but only a small thing :p 

Can a mod wake up and close the bitchfight going on in this thread?

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me or is the forum experiencing a ton of problems with connectivity in the past days?