website statistics

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

17 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Congrats @Griff88 - now we have more Totallympic Contestants with a bag than without :d Let me ask you - did you know about the Swiss in Innsbruck or did you hit 10,9? ;) 

@Olympian1010 - no matter what you do with the price if it will colide with your plans you already have, I keep my fingers crossed for you as I probably lost all the chances for an overall win today (because of missing the first quiz mostly).

About myself - I'm ashamed of my answer for #2, my lack of knowledge in #7 and the #9 was a missed blind shot.

I won’t win the prize. Rudy and Canadafan are just too good, and too far ahead. I am playing for the overall bronze though.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

17 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It would been hilarious if Nagano was the right answer though :lol:

I think they did mean 1998 but simply misspelled it. Also the first question was wrong I think - as far as I remember it was 776 BC, bot 796 BC.

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

:lol: team Discovery

image.png

Better then: Team Depression, Team Anxiety, Team Suck, Team Worst, Team Fear, Team Fall, etc. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

I know who will be covering that event for Totallympics Media. And that won't be me.

Me neither...

Cant wait to find out who this third reporter is :d

Edited by Olympian1010

26 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Me lol

That was the arrangement. We technically @mrv86 was third, but he hasn’t time in a long time, and @OlympicIRL was fourth (though he’s needed to run our TISC entertainment news branch :p). Then, @Dragon is fifth. So technically your sixth, but hey, who’s counting? :dunno: :whistle: