website statistics

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

Totallympics

On 17/05/2020 at 01:12, Olympian1010 said:

2021 Jeux De La Francophonie and 2021 Junior Pan American Games are the last games standing by my count...

And...2022 Jeux De La Francophonie: https://www.jeux.francophonie.org/actualites/nouvelles-dates-recommandees-pour-ixes-jeux-de-francophonie

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I’ve got a lead. Maybe there’s a chance I can still get those results done by MSL after all...

11E8FF46-92AD-4995-9E27-5EBB76B3A0C3.jpeg

In fairness, right around the time MSL stopped providing results services, Atos started producing PDFs and timing systems that looked like exact copies. I really should have put two-and-two together there. Unfortunately for me, Atos has been the one results provider that’s flat out refused to answer any of my inquiries. I’m going to take the rare set of straight up calling an organization on Monday. I will have satisfaction!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

On 22/05/2020 at 21:51, Olympian1010 said:

Organizers for the 2020 Asian Beach Games still plan for the games to take place in November. According to ITG, medical workers will be the torchbearers for the games. They have a new website as well: http://en.sanya2020.cn

I’m remaining pessimistic about these games happening, but I’m hopeful the OCA will be able to pull them off.

it's good to be optimistic , we will see if they can do it, I'm not optimistic though . some Asian countries are still struggling with the virus and December in Winter isn't supposed to be better.

to my surprise, Iran is registered in 11 sports ! :yikes: (doesn't mean they will participate in all of them)

btw I hate these kind of websites, there is nothing "interesting" in them for me, just some reports and few images. what I want to know is the number of events for each sport and I always have hard time to find it for OCA events. in this official website there is just a link for each sport explaining obvious things. they never bother to publish handbooks for each sport :facepalm: I usually find them usually in Taiwan NOC website.

but I found that somewhere else

https://unitedworldwrestling.org/sites/default/files/2020-04/infos_entries_sanya2020.pdf

I missed this a while back, but ODECABE announced the first edition of the Central American and Caribbean Beach Games. They’ll take place in Santa Marta, Colombia, which hosted the 2017 Bolivarian Games.

Bolivarian Games have been moved from 2021 to 2022. They will be hosted by Colombia as well.

2023 South American Beach Games were also awarded to Santa Marta, Colombia a while ago.

33 minutes ago, MHSN said:

@Vic Liu Do we know the name of events (or at least the number of events for each sport) for the 2022 Asian Games in China ? or it's still too early ?

Do you mean the list of sports in the Games or how many matches of each sport? I don't quite get it in English.