website statistics
Jump to content
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

    Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

     

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread



Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, dareza said:

I can't wain Mediterranean Games next year :cheer: I adore MG. It is nice opportunity for small coutries like Malta,San Marino,Cyprus and I hope Libya and Monaco will win medal this time :cheer:

My enjoyment of these kind of things always completes entirely on the availability of live streams or at least good reports :p

 

Like I was curious about the Asian Beach Games, but if there's barely even results online, let alone live streams....no thanks :d 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You follow.... darts. You can't mock anyone.

Qatar will host everything all what you want  I wish my birthday too 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

My enjoyment of these kind of things always completes entirely on the availability of live streams or at least good reports :p

 

Like I was curious about the Asian Beach Games, but if there's barely even results online, let alone live streams....no thanks :d 

2013. everything was great. There were live streams for many sports and in many sports the nations send their best competitors (swimming, athletics, shooting, gymnastics,wrestlng,weightlifting, archery, canoeing). Only in teams sports are B teams almost always.

Edited by dareza
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dareza said:

I can't wain Mediterranean Games next year :cheer: I adore MG. It is nice opportunity for small coutries like Malta,San Marino,Cyprus and I hope Libya and Monaco will win medal this time :cheer:

 

I like that "private party" feeling of the Mediterranean Games :p

 

And I think this time it will be much better than Mersin...

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dcro said:

 

I like that "private party" feeling of the Mediterranean Games :p

 

And I think this time it will be much better than Mersin...

 

yes :lol: I hope Spain will find a way to organize MG. Games have a long tradition and it would be shame if they stop. Many great champions have participated in last 60 years.

 

btw I don't care too much about EG. IMO it looked too artificial

Edited by dareza
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, dareza said:

 

yes :lol: I hope Spain will find a way to organize MG. Games have a long tradition and it would be shame if they stop. Many great champions have participated in last 60 years.

 

btw I don't care too much about EG. IMO it looked too artificial

 

Well, even if Spain can't do it I'm pretty sure that Italy or Turkey will jump in. 2013 were supposed to be held in Greece but they withdrew. 

Edited by dcro

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/8/2016 at 22:27, heywoodu said:

My enjoyment of these kind of things always completes entirely on the availability of live streams or at least good reports :p

 

Like I was curious about the Asian Beach Games, but if there's barely even results online, let alone live streams....no thanks :d 

I think there will be a livestream in this edition for ABG

 

VTV 6 & 8 as Vietnamese main broadcaster will air some events, let's hope I can find a good stream :d

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...