website statistics

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

Totallympics

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for next year's World Games in Poland :) It'll be a great opportunit to watch some lesser known sports live. I hope many nations will secure quotas.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

1 hour ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

I can't wait for next year's World Games in Poland :) It'll be a great opportunit to watch some lesser known sports live. I hope many nations will secure quotas.

I mostly hope there will be good live streaming available :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I mostly hope there will be good live streaming available :d 

Well, Eurosport did broadcast at least a part of previous editions of world games , so hopefully this time too they will show some of the events across europe.:yes 

Edited by VolleyRuller96

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Just now, VolleyRuller96 said:

Well, Eurosport did broadcast at least a part of previous world games , so hopefully this time too they will show some of the events across europe.:yes 

They showed part of Cali 2013? :yikes:

If only I had Totallympics at that time I would have known.. :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

47 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

They showed part of Cali 2013? :yikes:

If only I had Totallympics at that time I would have known.. :(

Well I don't know if they broadcast Cli for sure (but i think i saw part of their coverage from the World games 2013 on some video hosting website, but can't seem to find it at the moment :p ) However they definitely broadcasted some events in 2005

and even back in Lahti  1997

So hopefully they'll show some evnts from the upcoming games too :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...