website statistics

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

Totallympics

13 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

In most likelihood unless Kazakshthan is in for something of a suprise in 4 months time 

If you’re referring to the World Combat Games, the GAISF is supposed looking to postpone the event, but no official word yet.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

From the EOC Newsletter: “The next GSSE will thus take place in 2023 in Malta.” “...2021 edition Andorra was unfortunately cancelled due to the pandemic.”

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

@MHSN 

yep that's a bit old news, Iran usually don't have doping positive during the multi sport events, simply because they test everybody before the event to avoid such a thing. (getting cheaters inside the country is much better) but apparently they received the wild card quota only 10 days before the competition and they had no time to test this guy and wait for the result.

the guy was looked like a monster during the competition, eating everybody alive. at the time I was thinking, how I never heard his name before? he was too good to "not be in the freestyle team" now I know why :d

On 08/02/2021 at 11:45, Olympian1010 said:

Nory has been reunited with his medals.

Panam Sports Channel seems to have got a face-lift at some point :mumble: Link: https://www.panamsportschannel.org

It seems to be a subscription service now, though my free plan runs until 2100, so...:p

It still misses in some areas in my opinion, but at least it looks pretty now :d

On 15/02/2021 at 17:51, Olympian1010 said:

Panam Sports Channel seems to have got a face-lift at some point :mumble: Link: https://www.panamsportschannel.org

It seems to be a subscription service now, though my free plan runs until 2100, so...:p

It still misses in some areas in my opinion, but at least it looks pretty now :d

I agree with you; let's hope they can continously update their network with content.