website statistics

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

Totallympics

15 minutes ago, Col_Frost said:

There was winter YOG in Lausanne. Still a multi-sports event ;) 

Oh right :d

Doesn’t make the rest of my year any better, but that does save the year as a whole a little bit. To be completely honest, it feels like Lausanne 2020 was over a year ago at this point.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Oh right :d

Doesn’t make the rest of my year any better, but that does save the year as a whole a little bit. To be completely honest, it feels like Lausanne 2020 was over a year ago at this point.

It depends... if you count the start of the decade on 2020 and a start of century on 2000, why not start the year from February...

image.png

9 minut temu, Vojthas napisał:

It depends... if you count the start of the decade on 2020 and a start of century on 2000, why not start the year from February...

Ok, but when did February start in this combination? :d

If any of you happen to have media guides, broadcast schedules, ticket guides, spectator guides, volunteer guides, or any other interesting little documents from any international multi-sports games: I’d love to add it to my archive :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Like I said, I and rewatching the 2017 Jeux De La Francophonie. The last event on my schedule today was Freestyle Football. I’m on the second battle, and let’s just say things got weird. It started normal with France doing their little performance, and Vietnam started their circus act. They brought a fricken balancing ladder act to freestyle football. They barely touched the football at all, and instead failed at attempting to climb the ladder multiple times. France then decided, instead of taking an easy victory, to just breakout a Basketball, and do some tricks with that not football for a while. Vietnam then concluded with more weirdness, and then left the stage early.

It’s called “Freestyle Football.” The event seems pretty self-explanatory. Apparently it’s not.  

Alright, never mind, that’s not the weirdest thing I’ve seen. That title now goes to Cameroon, who spun the footballs on a pencil, and the held those pencils by inserting them into their ass cracks.

I mean, what is this event!?!

Photographic evidence for those who need it...

2CB623C4-145A-4E61-8CEC-CCDE6EE88B5C.jpeg