website statistics

Other Multi-Sport Games Discussion Thread

Totallympics

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

image.pngimage.png

Today the Province of Papua launched the logo and mascots for Indonesian National Games.

The bird mascot is a revived version of rejected original Asian Games mascot (with the same name), the other mascot is tree-kangaroo.

What is funny for me the rings of the logo never really stayed the same in each editions. Originally three red rings, it suddenly changed to Olympic rings, then red-yellow-green rings, suddenly six rings, and now back to the tricolor but upside down :lol: The logo is based on the facade of the main stadium (which is also the same "origin" for the Asian Games logo, I wonder where creativity had gone)

image.png

That bird is cool :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Griff88 said:

image.png

So apparently the Youth National Games of China has a curling event, curling-bowls combined event , and curling-floor curling combined event?

Am I reading this right @Function CR Lee ?

Basically right, but not bowls , that is bocce

4 hours ago, Function CR Lee said:

Basically right, but not bowls , that is bocce

Is bocce different than the Paralympic boccia event?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Ionoutz24 said:

How is not here news about Games of Indian Islands 2019 :D 

I was going to write an article on Totallympics Media about it, but just never got around too it. It was all livestreamed, but not replay able unfortunately :cry:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I was going to write an article on Totallympics Media about it, but just never got around too it. It was all livestreamed, but not replay able unfortunately :cry:

Tableau des médailles
Rang Nation Or Argent Bronze Total
1 Drapeau de Maurice Maurice 91 74 50 215
2 Drapeau de Madagascar Madagascar 49 45 31 125
3 Drapeau de La Réunion La Réunion 43 57 69 169
4 Drapeau des Seychelles Seychelles 28 31 47 106
5 Drapeau des Maldives Maldives 3 3 6 12
6 Drapeau de Mayotte Mayotte 2 1 12 15
7 Drapeau des Comores Comores 1 2 11 14

Did the Sentinelese win anything? :p