website statistics

Equestrian FEI Jumping Nations Cup 2019

Totallympics

Just now, dcro said:

Not quite how it works. There are no safe clears in show jumping, specially not when the pressure is this high :p

Is it possible for Italy to qualify 2 individuals in jumping? I don't think so but it will be a pity not see both De Luca and Zorzi in Tokyo. 

Just now, dcro said:

Not quite how it works. There are no safe clears in show jumping, specially not when the pressure is this high :p

I know that...but I mean, with 2 of the best riders in the pack (in their best formation and shape), chances to do better than your more or less equal opponents increase...and by a lot...

Italy never put themselves in those "top conditions" during this entire qualification process thanks to decisions that must be named at least "very dubious", if not "stupid" at all...that's their capital and unforgivable mistake...

Belgians have been invincible as of late. They were two fences away from title defense, and then Wathelet had the most ridiculous refusal ever. Now there is your confirmation that there are no safe clears in this sport. :d

Ireland wins!

#banbestmen

Just now, Andry84 said:

Is it possible for Italy to qualify 2 individuals in jumping? I don't think so but it will be a pity not see both De Luca and Zorzi in Tokyo. 

Only one per nation is allowed.

Just now, phelps said:

I know that...but I mean, with 2 of the best riders in the pack (in their best formation and shape), chances to do better than your more or less equal opponents increase...and by a lot...

Italy never put themselves in those "top conditions" during this entire qualification process thanks to decisions that must be named at least "very dubious", if not "stupid" at all...that's their capital and unforgivable mistake...

Oh, yes, definitely. I would say there are no safe clears in show jumping, but there are near-safe fours... Irish don't get as much clears as they are capable of, but their depth basically prevents them from having disasterous rounds like Italy and Colombia had today.

#banbestmen