website statistics

Olympic Videos & Pictures

dcro

1 hour ago, Braulio said:

@Vektor Thanks for this footage! I am a fan and collector of Olympic videos of sports like athletics, gymnastics, swimming and well almost everything LOL

I also have some YT channels but like you said, IOC blocks everything!

As usual with copyright holders, they block collectors but don’t maintain a proper easily accessible archive of their own material.  :thumbdown:

3 hours ago, Braulio said:

@Vektor Thanks for this footage! I am a fan and collector of Olympic videos of sports like athletics, gymnastics, swimming and well almost everything LOL

I also have some YT channels but like you said, IOC blocks everything!

Have you considered creating a channel in the russian website ok.ru ??? copyright is almost non existent there to share stuff and also you can upload/download

I did what you suggested, I am uploading the unedited footage (what the MTVA aired last year) to this OK channel: https://ok.ru/video/c4394078

Two of the episodes are already there, and I will upload (slowly) the other two Barcelona episodes today. 

I will also announce in this thread if I uploaded something more to that channel, I think I will be able to share some stuff from Atlanta. 

6 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

Thank you @Vektor for sharing this, great work!

Here is sth similar from Czech TV - Barcelona 1992 archives

https://ok.ru/video/1724302363265

I uploaded that, that is one of my channels :D

Thanks @VektorI will keep an eye on your channel 

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

I have been watching and uploading videos in the last few days from 1996, and wow, @Vojthas, I didn't know that the men's pentathlon finish was this crazy in Atlanta. :yikes:

still nothing compared to Los Angeles 1984...that was really dramatic...:yikes:

17 minutes ago, Braulio said:

any video about this?

unfortunately I can't find any...the only video about that race is this one, but it's impossible to watch because of the poor quality (and it doesn't show the full drama of the last 2/300m of the running section, there's just the last 20m sprint finish)...