website statistics

Olympic Videos & Pictures

dcro

8 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

So, they used the abnormal mph to present the results instead of a the one and only correct kph? :facepalm::wall:

Well...yeah. This was CBS coverage of the event in the United States after all.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

Today is the 52nd anniversary of Mexico 1968, yet I still don't know what happened with Haiti in that edition and why they are counted as not participating

image.png

Is it possible they sent a delegation but no athletes took part in any event, for whatever reason?

On 10/10/2020 at 08:04, Benolympique said:

I am looking for a site where I can find photos of the 2016 olympics, thank you other than the olympic site

Getty Images has some great photos I’d imagine. They are free to use, but they are free to view. Normally, I’d recommend the OIS, but the IOC has a policy of charging for that for the Olympic Games. There are great photos of the YOG and Paralympics on there though.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 1 month later...