website statistics

BMX Racing UCI World Championships 2022

Totallympics

Heats, last chance qualifiers and 1/8th finals on Saturday, quarters up to the finals on Sunday afternoon. Hopefully UCI has a live stream or something like for the World Cups :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

42 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Heats, last chance qualifiers and 1/8th finals on Saturday, quarters up to the finals on Sunday afternoon. Hopefully UCI has a live stream or something like for the World Cups :d 

it's all on Discovery+ / Eurosport Player

Sunday's final session is also live on Eurosport1 HD

at least, here in Italy...

15 minutes ago, phelps said:

it's all on Discovery+ / Eurosport Player

Sunday's final session is also live on Eurosport1 HD

at least, here in Italy...

Nothing in the Eurosport Player schedule for Saturday here, but for Sunday there is :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Youtube stream is live

I have no idea what I'm watching.

Cruisers, apparently. Which if I'm not mistaken is mostly a matter of different bike/wheel size (bigger) compared to the regular ones :p 

3 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

One of the favorites for a medal :NED Judy Baauw injured herself in training and is out of the tournament.

I knew she was alright in the World Cup and such, but somehow I had completely not realized she has a World Championships medal....two even :yikes: (bronze 2018, silver last year)

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I knew she was alright in the World Cup and such, but somehow I had completely not realized she has a World Championships medal....two even :yikes: (bronze 2018, silver last year)

Yeah Baauw has been one of the strongest riders in womens bmx for a few years now, but in Dutch media she's in the shadow of the Smulders sisters.