website statistics

Sport Climbing IFSC World Cup 2019

Totallympics

after some of the big names of the discipline missed out on the decisive act, it was a quite tight final, but at the end of the competition we had an amazing clean sweep by the Japanese climbers...:yikes::bowdown:

now it's time to see if Janja Garnbret can get back with a revenge and start a new winning streak after last week's fail...

the young Korean sensation does it again! and this time beating Queen Janja herself...:yikes::bowdown:

p.s. at the age of 20, Garnbret last night was the oldest climber in the field in the women's final...the only non "Millennial" (she was born in 1999)...:yikes:

37 minutes ago, phelps said:

the young Korean sensation does it again! and this time beating Queen Janja herself...:yikes::bowdown:

p.s. at the age of 20, Garnbret last night was the oldest climber in the field in the women's final...the only non "Millennial" (she was born in 1999)...:yikes:

None of those women are millennials. The millennial generation ended in 1996. People aren’t sure what to call the new generation because of the rapid growth we’ve seen in society. Those born between 96-02 are kind of in a lost zone.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

None of those women are millennials. The millennial generation ended in 1996. People aren’t sure what to call the new generation because of the rapid growth we’ve seen in society. Those born between 96-02 are kind of in a lost zone.

we definitely have a different interpretation of the definition "Millennial"...

to me (and I'm not the only one -YT sport climbing broadcasters for sure agree with me), it's just "those born in the year 2000 and later"...:evil::pope:;)

6 hours ago, phelps said:

we definitely have a different interpretation of the definition "Millennial"...

to me (and I'm not the only one -YT sport climbing broadcasters for sure agree with me), it's just "those born in the year 2000 and later"...:evil::pope:;)

That’s like the exact opposite of the actual definition, but ok.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

At last in Italy, millennial are people born after 31 December 1999

In the UK Millennials are those between 1980 and 1996.

From 1997 they are Generation Z

And no, I don't understand it either

13 minutes ago, Dragon said:

In the UK Millennials are those between 1980 and 1996.

From 1997 they are Generation Z

And no, I don't understand it either

Yes, that is the definition of millennial in the US too. We have abandoned the idea and of Generation Z. We’ve adopted the Lost Generation (Lost because they are “lost” technology) or at least that’s what’s being floated around currently. I would still self-identify as a millennial though.