website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Cup 2019

Totallympics

Just now, JoshMartini007 said:

What's more amazing is that they did it without the need of continental qualifiers. All that remains is 1 men's trap and 2 men's skeet quotas to have a complete team in the individual events

Pistols and rifles are WAY more popular than shotguns here in China, We have great female trap and skeet shooters but our lads are yet to shine in the international bunkers. I shoot trap and based on what I saw, indoor shooting ranges are swarmed with kids and parents in the weekends but they won't let their kids near the shotguns. Will take years to change.

Just now, Winterless said:

Pistols and rifles are WAY more popular than shotguns here in China, We have great female trap and skeet shooters but our lads are yet to shine in the international bunkers. I shoot trap and based on what I saw, indoor shooting ranges are swarmed with kids and parents in the weekends but they won't let their kids near the shotguns. Will take years to change.

Yeah, I don't expect China to win all three quotas, they are relatively weaker in shotgun events while other Asian countries are stronger

If you really look at the qualification timetable you'll know the European shooters are pampered. Look at how many chances Europeans (exclusively) get to qualify for Tokyo: European Games, European championships, European Olymipics qualifying tournaments... Talking about ISSF inequality.

so if I'm not wrong . quotas in women's 10m air pistol will be between

:IND:IRI:GER:LAT:SRB

Golnoush always chokes in the final. there are 4 other challengers in the final for the quota. this is her 3rd final in past few months, let's see if she loses this chance too or not. not optimistic

4 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

No, system is already established, so they wont change it. But yes, Europe is suffering big this time.

Oh man I feel for Europe :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, MHSN said:

so if I'm not wrong . quotas in women's 10m air pistol will be between

:IND:IRI:GER:LAT:SRB

Golnoush always chokes in the final. there are 4 other challengers in the final for the quota. this is her 3rd final in past few months, let's see if she loses this chance too or not. not optimistic

This girl seems to have a mysterious relation with the 8th place... Best of luck for her in the final!

If you really look at the qualification timetable you'll know the European shooters are pampered. Look at how many chances Europeans (exclusively) get to qualify for Tokyo: European Games, European championships, European Olymipics qualifying tournaments... Talking about ISSF inequality.

That's just having the set amount of quota distributed between several qualification tournaments...

#banbestmen

If Asia wanted to have multiple qualification events then they are welcome to it. Though I must say having the Asian Games as a qualification tournament is dumb because it occurs before the world qualifiers. One of the reasons why Pan American nations get more quotas than we deserve is because of this.