website statistics

Welcome to the Greek club!

Hello guys,

as promised, here is the "club" where all the Greek users can discuss about all sports with fellow Greek users. Ideally, the club will take the place of the Greece National Thread, so that you can have more threads and also sub-sections.

I will now invite here all the Greek users, once you join the club you will see the link of the club in the navigation bar and at the top of each page.

Two important things

1) I need one user who will be the "owner" of the club. It is not a big thing and no time commitment is required, you will just take decisions like which sections and threads to have, translate the sections' descriptions etc. Who wants to do that?

2) Club's name: You can talk here or open a poll about the name and once you have decided it I will change the name of the club. In the while, I have named it with a neutral "Team Greece".

Let's make this club active in the next weeks when the first qualification events for Paris 2024 will start! :clap:

11 hours ago, Makedonas said:

Also adding @El Greco 21 although it seems that he has not been active for quite some time.

And does this mean our national thread will be moved here?

EDIT-Never mind, I now see that that question was already answered.

Not really "moved", the national thread will remain there but as a sort of "archive", you can now use this section for all your posts.

Do you wanna be the club's owner, so you can translate the sections in Greek language and create new sections if necessary?

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Sindo said:

Not really "moved", the national thread will remain there but as a sort of "archive", you can now use this section for all your posts.

Do you wanna be the club's owner, so you can translate the sections in Greek language and create new sections if necessary?

Thanks!

You said it is not a big time commitment so I can probably do it for sure, my only issue is I do not have a Greek keyboard on my computer so it is annoying to type in Greek letters for me :lol:

Though I suppose I can do it from my phone which has a Greek keyboard.

10 hours ago, Makedonas said:

You said it is not a big time commitment so I can probably do it for sure, my only issue is I do not have a Greek keyboard on my computer so it is annoying to type in Greek letters for me :lol:

Though I suppose I can do it from my phone which has a Greek keyboard.

So maybe @maestro or @Ted wants to step in for this role? ;)

• 2 weeks later...